Arizona Horse Bill of Sale
Horse Bill of Sale for use in Arizona.
File types included
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe PDF
- Rich Text Format
- Mac OS X
For Immediate Download$19.95
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
with every order
Our forms are kept up-to-date and accurate by our lawyers
Valid in your state
Our forms are guaranteed
to be valid in your state
Sign your form online, free with any form purchase
60-Days Money Back
Try our forms with no risk
When selling or buying a horse, a Horse Bill of Sale is designed to document the terms and conditions of the transaction and to protect your rights.
This legal document will help both the seller and buyer avoid potential misunderstandings and problems in the future. If after the sale, a dispute or misunderstanding does takes place, a Horse Bill of Sale form is useful for clarification or evidence.
This form also provides the option of selling the horse with or without an express warranty. The buyer can use a Horse Bill of Sale to help prove ownership of the horse.
This packet also includes detailed instructions that guide you through each provision making it simple to easily understand the terms of your legal document.
These Important provisions are included in this Arizona Horse Bill of Sale:
- Consideration Paid: This provision states the amount paid for the horse and also can be used by the buyer to prove that valuable consideration was paid;
- Name and address of Seller and Buyer: Locates and identifies the parties to this sale in the event of a dispute;
- Horse Identification: Name, breed, date of birth, color, sex, registration number (if applicable);
- Coggins Test: Seller warrants that the horse received a negative Coggins Test;
- Registration and Ownership Transfers: Sets forth the obligations of the seller after receiving payment;
- Seller's Covenants: Seller's representations that he/she is the true owner of the horse and has the right to sell the horse, and the horse is free from any lien, security interest, mortgage or other encumbrance;
- Warranties: Describes any warranties the seller may provide in reference to the sale of the horse;
- Instructions & Checklist for Horse Bill of Sale;
- Information for Horse Bill of Sale; and
- Arizona Horse Bill of Sale
State Law Compliant: This form complies with the laws of Arizona.