Michigan Statutory Will Form
Michigan Statutory Will Form
This Statutory Will for use in Michigan includes the following:
- Declaration: Declares that this is your Last Will and revokes any prior Wills and codicils;
- Disposition of Assets: Sets forth the disposition of your real and personal property including household items and gifts of cash;
- Personal Representative: Sets forth the name of the person(s) who will act as your personal representative and administer your estate;
- Guardian/Conservator: Allows you to specify who will act as guardian for any children under 18 years of age and to act as a conservator and manage the property of the minor child;
- Definitions and Additional Clauses: A detailed list of definitions and additional clauses are included at the end of this form for your use and reference;
- Signature: This Statutory Will must be signed and dated in the presence of two or three adult witnesses;
- Statement of Witnesses: The witnesses declare that the person willingly signed and acknowledged this document to be their Statutory Will.
Protect yourself, your rights and your family by using our attorney-prepared up-to-date forms.
This attorney-prepared packet contains:
- General Instructions
- Michigan Statutory Will Form
Our Promise to You:We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by attorneys, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee – if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
|Product||Michigan Statutory Will Form|
|Dimensions||Designed for Letter Size (8.5" x 11")|
|Printer compatibility||Designed to print on all ink-jet and laser printers|
|Editable||Yes (.doc, .wpd and .rtf)|
Rich Text Format
|Availability||In Stock. Instant Download|
|Usage||Unlimited number of prints|
|Download time||Less than 1 minute (approx.)|
|Document Access||Via secret online address
Email with download links
Email with attachment upon request
|Refund Policy||60 days, no-questions asked, 100% money back guarantee|
|Support||Customer support 1-800-959-5899
Our Promise to You:We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by lawyers, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee – if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
t b -
Very "basic" but good.
W I -
The forms are just what we were looking for. A simple will and instructions good.
NEW Online Vault (Optional)
- Edit and view your documents online from any computer
- Securely store your legal documents online
- Upload up to 10,000 documents to your personal online vault
- Subscribers receive 10% off all future purchases
Buy Michigan Statutory Will Form plus Online Vault
ADD TO CART
Add Secure Online Document Storage and Online Document Editing to your purchase for less than $5 a month. You will never have to worry about finding your purchased forms or any of your important documents when you need them the most.
Securely store your important documents
Our secure online vault allows you to store up to 10,000 documents online. Easily save different versions of your work, or keep a copy of important documents for easy access. Your documents are stored in a secure server, using advance encryption, with fast data transfers under a secure connection (SSL).
Edit your documents online
Don't worry about having the right software to edit your forms. You can easily edit your form directly online from anywhere in the world. Once you are done editing, save your document or print it directly from your web browser.
Your online documents available from anywhere
In addition to your purchases, you can upload any of your personal documents, from letters, to invoices, to résumés; and know you will have access to these documents from anywhere in the world. Simply log in to your account and manage your documents online.