Nebraska Residential Lease Agreement
Nebraska Residential Lease Agreement
Some states also will require that the landlord and tenant conduct an inspection of the premises to be rented either before the property is occupied by the tenant or before the lease is signed by either party. A joint inspection form is useful to document the inspection and can help avoid problems or misunderstandings at the end of the lease term. Even if a state does not require a joint inspection, it is a good idea to complete one for the protection of both parties.
This Nebraska Residential Lease Agreement packet includes everything necessary for a Landlord to enter into a lease with a Tenant, including the Lease, the Inspection Checklist and more.
These are just some of the important provisions included in this Nebraska Residential Lease Agreement:
- Leased Premises and Term of Lease: Describes the property, the location, how it may be used and inspection of Premises;
- Rent Payments and Fees: States the amount of the rent, the manner and timing of rental payments, and penalties for late payments or insufficient funds;
- Security Deposit: Sets forth the amount of the security deposit, and conditions for the return of the deposit;
- Default: Explains the events of default and both physical and financial remedies;
- Covenant of Quiet Enjoyment: Explains that the tenant may peaceably and quietly enjoy the premises by fulfilling his or her obligations;
- Assignment and Subletting: Sets forth the conditions under which, if any, the tenant may assign or sublet the property;
- Possession of Property, Utilities, Pets and Treatment: Describes when Tenant may take possession of the property, who is responsible for utilities and whether pets are allowed. It also covers maintenance of, damage and alterations to the property;
- Abandonment and Absences: Sets forth when the property may be considered abandoned or what happens in the even of extended absences by the tenant;
- Insurance: Sets forth the insurance requirements;
- Instructions and Checklist for Residential Lease Agreement
- Information regarding Residential Lease Agreements
- Nebraska Residential Lease Agreement
- Move-In / Move-Out Inspection Checklist
- Lead Paint Disclosure.
WITH A COMBO PACKAGE BELOW
Purchase a combo package to have all the forms you need at your fingertips!
Our Promise to You:We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by attorneys, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee – if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
|Product||Nebraska Residential Lease Agreement|
|Dimensions||Designed for Letter Size (8.5" x 11")|
|Printer compatibility||Designed to print on all ink-jet and laser printers|
|Editable||Yes (.doc, .wpd and .rtf)|
Rich Text Format
|Availability||In Stock. Instant Download|
|Usage||Unlimited number of prints|
|Category||House Lease Agreement|
|Download time||Less than 1 minute (approx.)|
|Document Access||Via secret online address
Email with download links
Email with attachment upon request
|Refund Policy||60 days, no-questions asked, 100% money back guarantee|
|Support||Customer support 1-800-959-5899
|Also known as||Nebraska rental agreement, Nebraska rental lease, Nebraska rental agreement, Nebraska rental lease, Nebraska renter lease, Nebraska rental contract, Nebraska rental form, Nebraska rental template, Nebraska lease agreement template, Nebraska sample lease, Nebraska standard lease agreements, Nebraska rent contract , Nebraska house lease|
|Common Misspellings||Nebraska rentar agreement|
Our Promise to You:We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by lawyers, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee – if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
M B -
I rented my condo and I wanted to have the legal forms for my new tenants. They look very professional and I was very happy to give them to my new tenant. They were very easy to fill out with our own information and we can change information as we need in the future.
D P -
I purchased a Rental agreement form. It was exactly as described and exactly what I needed.
A A -
I am most pleased with my dealings with Find Legal Forms.com. I find the forms to be exactly as 'advertised' - their ease of use very helpful. The cost is very reasonable. Downloading was no problem, at all. I would recommend FindLegalForms.com to anyone who is looking for a place on line from which to purchase specific forms. Thank you!
K G -
This was the easiest way to get the legal papers I required. The papers were "fit" to Florida laws and the directions, tips, and explanations made them easy to understand. The company even re-sent my items when I lost them due to computer issues I was having. If you have any doubt about purchasing these documents, please re-read this!
O K -
Yes, the forms were perfect. Thorough yet easy to understand. Well-written and fast.
Landlord & Tenant Laws - Nebraska
State Landlord-Tenant Statutes: Nebraska Statutes, Sections 76-1401 to 76-1449.
State Law Website: www.unicam.state.ne.us/Laws2005.html
Landlord’s Entry to Real Estate: Immediate access for emergency. 1 day notice for inspection, repairs and viewing of property and if tenant is absent for long periods. (Nebraska Statutes, Section 76-1423).
Security Deposit Amount Limits: No limit in statute. (Nebraska Statutes, Section 76-1416).
Deadlines for Security Deposit Returns: 14 days. (Nebraska Statutes, Section 76- 1416).
Interest Required on Security Deposit: No. (Nebraska Statutes, Section 76-1416).
Separate Account required for Security Deposit: No. (Nebraska Statutes, Section 76-1416).
Exemption from Security Deposit Laws: None. (Nebraska Statutes, Section 76-1416).
Notice Required to Change or Terminate Month-to-Month Tenancy: 30 days to terminate or change rent. (Nebraska Statutes, Section 76-1437).
Rent Late Fees: No statute.
Check out our Combo Packages!
You've found your form, but will you need others? If there are other related forms you may need in the future, it may be beneficial to look at our combo packages. On average, customers who purchase a combo package save 40% on the related forms they need. Take a look at the combo packages below to see if one is right for you.